Charter Software is a Kubota Premier partner.
ASPEN, one of the six dealer management systems Kubota has chosen to partner with, is a complete Dealership Management System. Since we are a Kubota Premier vendor, we work closely with Kubota to develop current, precise integration between ASPEN and their dealer communications systems, including K-PAD, iKQ and Kubota Link. It also means Charter’s development team meets regularly with Kubota to review integration initiatives so our customers always have the most current Kubota tools available from within the ASPEN DMS.
|Kubota iKQ (Integrated Kubota Quoting)||• View ASPEN customers from within Kubota iKQ
• Add additional items from ASPEN to the iKQ quote
• Import quotes to ASPEN from Kubota iKQ
|Kubota Locator||Upload parts inventory to Kubota for visibility to other dealers|
|Kubota Invoice Download||Save hours in manual entry by using ASPEN's Kubota Invoice Download interface to pull KOARS invoices into ASPEN.
Easily process parts packing lists, whole goods invoices, warranty credits, etc. in ASPEN.
|Kubota K-Pad EPC||Reduce parts keying errors and increase efficiency
• View parts availability and ASPEN Bin Location in K-Pad
• Import Parts Picklist from K-Pad into ASPEN
• Reduce errors caused by making entries in multiple systems
|Kubota Flat Rate Schedule (FRS)||Reduce work order entry times and improve billing accuracy
Add Kubota repair times to an ASPEN repair order
|Kubota File Updates||Save time, money and reduce pricing errors
• Eliminate the need to look up pricing or re-key parts numbers
• Dealers can download price file updates and super-session information directly within ASPEN
• Add a part number, description, return code, package quantity and pricing to your inventory file with one mouse click
|KubotaLink Integration||From ASPEN parts, points of sale or work order screen:
• Check parts availability at Kubota parts depots and other Kubota dealers
• Submit parts orders to Kubota from within ASPEN’s parts order screen without additional steps like logging in
• Search for prior orders and check order status
|Kubota Warranty||Coming Soon|
It’s about more than the integration.
Kubota dealers choose ASPEN because they understand in order to maintain a competitive edge in today’s world, they need to be forward-thinking about technology and how it enables their business to grow. ASPEN gives them what they need to make data-driven decisions in real-time, and take the appropriate action to better manage their business.
Our customers tell us they choose ASPEN because of our unique features:
- Technology and Ease of Use
- Mobile Functionality
- Integrated CRM
- Data Ownership and Accessibility
- Flexibility & Expandability
- Customer Success Focus
To learn more about how Charter Software helps more Kubota dealers succeed, download the Kubota Information Packet.
*Charter Software Inc.is not affiliated with Kubota or the Kubota brands. The accompanying logos are registered trademarks used with permission of the manufacturer.