Integration with OPE & Powersports Suppliers
ASPEN interfaces with ARI’s PartSmart, Parts Manager Pro and with CODIS as well as with these major manufacturers:
- Honda: Update your ASPEN parts prices via website downloads from Honda using the Honda Price File Update Interface.
- John Deere– We support a variety of transactions and integration to John Deere including parts orders/surplus returns, parts packing lists into receipts, parts locator, price and supersession files, CG Orders, Deere MSTs and SPGS/flat rates, quoting, product registration, warranty submission, financials and Connect2.
- Kawasaki: Update ASPEN parts pricing through website downloads from Kawasaki and to transfer ASPEN part orders to Kawasaki using the ASPEN Kawasaki Communications Interface.
- Polaris: Extract stock orders from ASPEN and transmit to Polaris, eliminating the need to re-key information using the Polaris Communications/Ordering Interface
- Toro, Exmark, Lawnboy: Automatically file electronic product/warranty registrations through ASPEN at point of sale or directly from the Customer or Unit record and automatically qualifies dealers for vendor promotions using the EZLink Interface.
- Stihl: PSP Product Registration Interface – submit product registrations directly to Stihl from ASPEN POS, Units Maintenance, and Customer Equipment screens, eliminating the need to register products manually through a Stihl portal.