ASPEN University Regional Training
Attend an ASPEN University Regional Training session to master ASPEN basics.
What is ASPEN University?
Unlike the ASPEN User Conference, ASPEN University focuses on core training, including the basic functions needed for each department; Parts, Service, Accounting, Sales and Rental. Attendees will learn tips and tricks that help them complete their tasks faster. This training is daily transaction focused, not advanced, management-focused. For advanced topics, roundtables discussions and networking opportunities, please attend the ASPEN User Conference held in Denver in July.
What’s the difference between ASPEN University and the ASPEN User Conference?
ASPEN University Regional Training provides a thorough, affordable option including hands-on practice of concepts. The topics covered are geared toward helping employees who use the software daily become more proficient in their jobs, saving the company time, money and allowing them to service their customers more effectively. We are changing the format of the ASPEN User Conference to focus on advanced managerial topics, product roadmap discussions, unstructured lab time to address individual issues, and increased networking opportunities including roundtable discussions.
- ASPEN is continually adding features. We’ve added over 100 new features in the last year alone!
- Learn how to streamline processes – work smarter, not harder.
- You know there’s a lot more to ASPEN’s functionality than what you’re currently using.
- Learn tips and tricks that improve every department.
Who should attend?
- Any employee who has hands-on, daily use of ASPEN.
- New employees who started after ASPEN training was conducted, or those who have switched departments or roles within the organization.
- Anyone who has not attended an ASPEN User Conference in the last two years.
- Any company that knows it is not taking full advantage of all of ASPEN’s capabilities.
Need help justifying the expense to your boss?
Download our ASPEN University Justification document. Use this Word document as a letter or email, or simply use the information to build your case for attending ASPEN U.
Why It’s Important to Continue ASPEN Training
ASPEN University Training Schedule
- Monday - Parts
- Tuesday - Service
- Wednesday - Accounting
- Thursday - Sales/Units
- Friday - Rental (1/2 Day)
ASPEN University Regional Training Locations and Dates
|Buffalo, NY||October 1st-5th, 2018||Register Now!||Marriott Courtyard Buffalo/Amherst University|
|Madison, WI||October 22nd-26th, 2018||Register Now!||Courtyard Madison East|
|Lincoln, NE||November 5th & 6th||Register Now!||Courtyard Lincoln Downtown/Haymarket|
|Charlotte, NC||December 10th-14th, 2018||Register Now!||DoubleTree Charlotte Airport|
Charter Software offers Early Bird pricing and discounts for registering for 3 or more classes. For more information, including pricing, click on the registration links above or call 303.932.6875 ext. 200.