ASPEN is the only Business Management System built with tools to manage your pipeline.
Use ASPEN’s Quoting and Pipeline tools to develop sales opportunities. Create and automate workflows; series of tasks that need to be passed through the business to progress a customer from a lead, through the quoting process and finally to a sold customer. Using these tools will show you all the potential sales in the pipeline and keep a pulse on sales.
- Work up sales quotes by entering your desired profit margin using ASPEN’s built-in margin worksheet. Add estimated costs, rebates and options and project selling price or trade-in allowance based upon desired margins.
- Quoted units can be imported into a purchase order to generate an expected unit if no matching unit is found in ASPEN’s inventory when the quote is committed. When a quote is converted to an invoice, a work order is automatically created, notifying the proper user or team.
- Quote units from ASPEN’s quoting templates or import data from an existing unit record or from a manufacturer’s configurator to ASPEN.
- One-click revision allows for cloning existing quotes and automatically tracking revisions to quotes in the system.
- Present customers with professional looking quotes and sales contracts using ASPEN’s pre-loaded templates.
- Create quotes for custom assemblies and/or light manufacturing.
- Improve sales management; track sales confidence level, revisions, and sales won and lost reasons.
- Sales dashboard widgets provide managers with drill-down access to the sales pipeline with views by salesperson, sales projections by week, top deals, and recently won/ lost deals.