IT Departments Love ASPEN’s Style AND Substance.
Some business systems look great from the front end but lack a strong, stable technology core. ASPEN is built using the latest secure and adaptable technology that allows us to quickly respond to manufacturer’s new initiatives as well as your needs.
- New employees learn ASPEN quickly because it has a look and feel similar to Microsoft Outlook. As our customer, Clayton Camp from Camp Equipment said: “You know the software is easy to use when you hire interns or seasonal people, and they require little to no training.”
- Built on Microsoft’s .NET and web services platforms, chosen by thousands of software applications because it allows our developers to add additional functionality with much less effort compared to other platforms.
- Built-in communications tools allow you to message or assign a task directly from the record or report with hyperlinks, so with one click, the relevant record/report is displayed.
- ASPEN uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser, ensuring all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private.
- Charter Software provides a hosted option of ASPEN – a great option if your IT staff is small (or simply do not want to deal with servers) because no technical expertise required.
- Charter has the highest speed to market on new functionality. Traditionally, we have been able to release new OEM initiatives faster than our competitors due to our web service-based backbone of ASPEN. Since this is the same technology platform new Kubota functionality will be based on, we anticipate introducing new functionality at the same time as the Elite DBS vendors.
Functionality and the stability & security should be at the top of your list when choosing a business management system.
“Do your homework, do your due diligence, keep an open mind, and you’re going to choose ASPEN.” — Marty Buck, CFO Kern Machinery