ASPEN is a Polaris PDS Certified DMS
Increase sales and your bottom line with the ASPEN POLARIS interface
The ASPEN Dealer Management System POLARIS interface is designed and updated based on the manufacturer’s current products. New features are automatically added.
- Parts Order Submission – Electronically upload parts orders to Polaris without re-keying, saving time and reducing errors
- Parts Inventory – Automatically upload parts to Polarisdealers.com to view in-stock parts when submitting quarterly parts orders
- Parts Locator – Search parts availability at both POLARIS and other participating dealers from within ASPEN
- Vehicle Specs – Get POLARIS vehicle specs by VIN, including model number, year and description, vehicle class codes and other specifications
- Service Plan Specs – Identify what service plan information from Polaris is available including contact information for the dealer that sold the unit, vehicle info, warranty and extended warranty registration information
- Service History – Access available service history from Polaris including repair orders for the unit, bulletins on file and any warranty claims that have been processed
- Promotions Service – Identify any promotions offered including models that qualify, promotions available by model number and option groups
ASPEN has all the tools you need to succeed in one unified business solution:
|• Complete Dealership Management||• Customer Portal|
|• Powerful Rental Functionality||• Supplier Integration|
|• Fully-Integrated CRM||• Mobile Tools|
Do you carry more than Powersports? ASPEN DMS also serves the following industries:
To learn more about ASPEN Business Management Software request a demo today!
*Charter Software Inc.is not affiliated with Polaris or Polaris brands. The accompanying logos are registered trademarks used with permission of the manufacturer.