Manufacturer and supplier integrations save hours looking up parts, processing orders and re-keying data.
Charter Software works closely with leading suppliers and manufacturers to develop interfaces that connect directly to their electronic parts catalogs and other communications portals. ASPEN’s integrations eliminate the need to re-key or duplicate work and improve accuracy, saving dealers and distributors time and money.
As a result of our close partnerships with OEM’s, Charter Software is continuously developing and updating electronic integration with the equipment industry’s leading suppliers and manufacturers.
Use manufacturer & supplier integrations to:
- Communicate directly with the supplier from the appropriate areas of the system.
- Check parts availability, information and place orders from parts screens.
- Prepopulate job steps and parts in work orders using supplier flat-rate codes.
- See parts information and availability for all of your locations from within supplier parts diagrams.
- Upload parts records to dealer locator services, receive automatic price updates, process warranty registrations, submit required reporting, and more.
Currently, we offer the following integrations*:
|AGCO||Exmark (EZ-Link)||OPE Distributors (CODIS)|
|ACGO Plus+ Financial||Honda Price Update||PartSmart|
|Bobcat||John Deere||PM Pro|
|Bombardier/BRP||John Deere Financial||Polaris|
|CNH Gateway||Kubota||Toro (EZ-Link)|
|CNH Case New Holland||Lawnboy (EZ-Link)||Yamaha (YDS)|
|Commercial Web Services||Mahindra||Sandhills Publishing|
Don’t see your OEM listed? Not to worry — ASPEN also has a free, built-in generic import interface that can be used for parts order imports. Please contact or call 303.932.6875 to see if integration with your manufacturer is on our development list.
*Functionality varies by supplier. Charter Software also supplies price files for over 400 OEM/Suppliers, some of which are included with the integration. Please contact us or call 303.932.6875 for more information.