ASPEN Business Management System Product Overview
The ASPEN Business Management System is built on Microsoft.net and web services, the same proven and stable technology platforms that power hundreds of software products. Learn more about our technology and its ease of use.
Basic components of ASPEN Business Management Software include:
- Parts inventory and point of sale (POS)
- Unit tracking, sales, and management
- Service work orders, scheduling and management
- Rental fleet contracts and billing, as well as utilization and depreciation management
- Accounting functions including payables, receivables, general ledger and payroll
- Integrated CRM so you can manage all customer contacts and records
- Internal workflow, task management and messaging that support multitasking
- Accessible data and drill down reporting
Additionally, you can add over 20 Manufacturer & Supplier interfaces and other components, including:
- Mobile functionality
- Service Truck tracking and Alternate stocking locations (ASL)
- Integrated communications tools
- Point of Sale (POS) and credit card processing
- API’s that can access any third-party data
- Manufacturer price files
Note: Some dealers who are new to having a business system opt out of the accounting and rental components which allows them to implement a business management system at a much lower cost. This is a very common solution for those customers who want to continue to use Quickbooks™ for their back office functions. In fact, Quickbooks™ is our most common conversion for those dealers who have under eight employees.
Interested in learning more?
For answers to your questions and information on solutions for your business, please provide your information.